Point Break is a 1991 American action crime film starring Patrick Swayze, Keanu Reeves, Lori Petty and Gary Busey. The film’s title refers to the surfing term “point break”, where a wave breaks as it hits a point of land jutting out from the coastline. The movie features Reeves as an undercover FBI agent who is tasked with investigating the identities of a group of bank robbers while he develops a complex relationship with the group’s leader played by Swayze.
The soundtrack features 3 songs by hair metal artists, including the movie title track from Ratt.
Point Break (1991) Movie Soundtrack Songs List
- Nobody Rides For Free – Ratt
- Over The Edge – LA Guns
- I Will Not Fall – Wire Train
- I Want You – Concrete Blonde
- 7 And 7 Is – Liquid Jesus
- Smoke On The Water – Loudhouse
- My City – Shark Island
- Criminal – Public Image Ltd.
- So Long Cowboy – Westworld
- Hundreds Of Tears – Sheryl Crow
Ratt – Nobody Rides For Free
L.A. Guns – Over The Edge